Wednesday, April 2, 2014

All In The Family---Let's Party!

 
The Handout
 My family and I have been busy planning my book release party, and I couldn't do it without any of them!  I asked my son to take the picture of my book cover, the vital information about the party and come up with two things: Hand-outs/invites to the party and a poster to put up at local churches and small businesses.  This is what he came up with, and I am so proud of his talents-he's amazing with a computer (and very artistic, too).

The Poster

The rest of my family: husband, sisters, and mom and dad have been busy planning out the fun details of the book release party. It will be on Saturday, April 26 from 10:30 to 1:00 at Grace Cafe in Bellingham. It's an open house format, so feel free to come and go as you want, and please bring a friend. There will be coffee, tea and light refreshments provided, and if you want to have lunch, Grace Cafe has great sandwiches, bagels, and lots of other yummy coffees and treats to purchase. We will have raffle drawings and plenty of copies of Gratitude Greens to purchase and have signed. And don't forget Mother's Day is coming up, and a nice encouraging book might be just the thing Mom wants!
Anyway, I really hope to see all my friends and family there as well as many others who were invited or just heard about it (free food anyone?)  Spread the news and hope to see you all there!~

Gratitude Greens is  now on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com as well as crosslinkpublishing.com.  Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment