Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nerium International

I wouldn't normally use my blog as a platform to share a product with you, but I am going to tell you a story about how Jim and I came to the place we are now.

My sister, Angi, has been talking about this skin care company called Nerium International for a while now. She and her daughter have been using the night cream for a couple months, and Angi swears that it has cleared up her rosacea and her daughter's acne. Now, the company doesn't claim that their products clear up either one of these skin problems, but the results have been amazing. Nerium International is actually a company that markets anti-aging products, so I had my doubts.



Eventually, my daughter's acne got to the point where we were willing to give Nerium a try, and the fact that Angi gave us a free 5 day trial period helped us along.  After just a few days, my daughter's face was already beginning to noticeably clear up. Even more amazing was the fact that her acne scars were fading rapidly as well!

Ok, I was hooked. I would bite and buy my daughter the monthly night cream. (Any parent of a child with acne knows that we would do just about anything to help them clear it up).

Well, Angi began talking to me and Jim about becoming Brand Partners for the company so that we could earn free product and make some extra income along the way. We weren't convinced at all. I mean, Nerium isn't even being marketed for acne and rosacea (I know 2 people who've had their rosacea cleared up within days with Nerium, however)  So, Jim and I didn't really buy the whole "Amazing Results" shown in the before and after pictures on Nerium's website. It looked a little far fetched to us. But, what the heck! We decided to both do the 5 day free trial and see what happened.

Oh, my goodness!  After the first night's use, our skin felt smoother and much less dry and rough. After our 5 day trial, we thought we definitely noticed less crows feet (Jim's term when he was talking about me....hmmm..)  and less bags under Jim's eyes.  I looked like I already had foundation on before I had even applied any makeup. My skin tone was evening out, and my chronically dry face was completely supple.

But.....were we just imagining it? Luckily, Angi had encouraged us to take very close-up (yuck!) pictures of our faces and chests (mine) where we felt like we were showing signs of age.  We took these before we used the Nerium for the first time. We got our pictures out on the fourth night and WOW! we really had undergone some changes already, and it wasn't just our imagination!  That was crazy, and we were hooked!
Now that our 5 day trial is over and we had to give our sample bottle back, we are very anxiously awaiting our own shipment of the Nerium so we can get back to using it.

And we have decided to become Brand Partners! Not only is the product amazing with 10+ years of science to  back it up, but the company is just 3 years young and growing at breakneck speed! It had 3900% growth in one year (no, that's not a typo) and has been featured in several magazines, on The Doctors and The View and just launched into Canada last weekend. But, most people still haven't heard about it, so there is so much more growth to go!  Nerium is planning to launch into a total of 32 countries, so that gives you an idea of how much bigger it will get.

Now is a great time to check out Nerium for yourself! See if you have the amazing results Angi and her daughter and Jim, our daughter and I had. In about a week or so, we will have several bottles to give out as 5 day samples, so let me know if you would like to try it for yourself or someone you know.  The only requirement is that we ask you to take before pictures of your problem areas, as it is hard to see changes in your own face sometimes.

Also, go to the website (link at the top left of my blog) and check out the amazing science behind the products as well as the great business opportunity! I know someone that has been in the company 3 weeks (no joke) and has already promoted 2 levels and has earned several hundred dollars and an iPad already-in 3 weeks, and she knows someone that earned the Lexus bonus after 4 months of being with Nerium!

Let me know if you want any more information, and don't discount Nerium like Jim and I did for so long. Keep in mind too, that 50% of the people using Nerium are men.  Many married couples sell it together, as well as individual men and women.

Just look into it and give it 5 days!  It's free, with no strings attached whatsoever!  You'll either love it or you won't.  http://www.nerium.com/Opportunity.aspx?ID=jimandamy

No comments:

Post a Comment